Monday, November 15, 2010

Animals ARE people...

New obsession... music videos with animals (specifically cats and dogs) acting instead of humans. Example below...



Went to the "new" Barbarella this Saturday for some dance therapy and the ONLY (stress the only) good thing I got out of that experience was seeing the video above by Holy Fuck. I was totally hypnotized by this video. Imagine me on a dance floor, trying to do my weird dancing thing, but can't because this video was so funny/cute. Not to mention the song is pretty great. Anyways, this post was meaningless... just wanted to share the video. Thanks Erin for sending it!

Also, I'm a bit disappointed in Barbarella. I get what they were trying to do by moving their space to make more room, but the crowd seems a bit different than before. I was confused by it all. I'm just glad that the last great time I had at Barbarella was with Erin, on a Sunday night, and we owned the dance floor. And I shared with her my high school drill team routines. Awesomeness.

That's all I got right now.... I'll do another post soon. About Future Islands, and some more great stuff.

K-spot done.

No comments:

Post a Comment