Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bradford... my love

"I understand the pain your in"... hearing that lyric makes me daydream of seeing him singing in front of me, serenading me. Lately I've been thinking about musicians I'd really want to meet, and on the top of my list is Bradford Cox. I just want to sit down with him, drink some coffee, and talk about life. He's had a pretty crazy one, that's for sure. I'm really in love with his voice and want to know everything about the musical genius that is living inside of him. How in the world does Deerhunter do it... not only write great lyrics, but create beautiful melodies. All of my favorite songs conclude in a minute long instrumental part that completely transitions the song at the exact perfect moment... just the guitars and drums making magical sounds.

Gezz

Deerhunter - Desire Lines / Hazel Street / Never Stop from Big Ass Lens on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment